ADVANTAGES USING TP-PCR:
- Increased clinical accuracy compared to Southern Blot
- Low abundance total mutations are detected
- Increased resolution on female zygosity
- Repeats of AGG interruptions are detected
- Diagnostic Sensitivity of 100%; Diagnostic Specificity of 98.4% and Overall Accuracy of 99%
Chemistry: CE IVD approvedAmplideX® PCR/CE from Asuragen
Hardware: SeqStudio GeneticAnalyzer
Data processing: Data is analyzed inGeneMarker Software. A standard sample mixed by four samples from Coriell Institute, with 20, 29/31, 53, 118 repeats, is used.
By ordering an analysis at Amplexa Genetics A/S, the requester confirms to have obtained the necessary informed consent for the performance of the requested analyses and accepts Amplexa Genetics Terms and Conditions. A hard-copy requisition or an e-mail stating the specific study together with the receipt of a sample is considered an order to conduct the analysis.
From the day of order receipt, the turnaround time is five weeks.